Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum Photowalk
On Saturday, I had the pleasure of participating in the Scott Kelby Worldwide Photowalk with a friend. The particular walk I chose was hosted by the Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum west of Tucson, AZ. The Desert Museum is practically in my backyard and yet I had never taken my camera there for anything more serious than an outing with my son. This time, I was surrounded by some very serious amateur and professional photographers with very serious equipment. Even my friend was toting her new Canon 7D. I felt extremely inadequate with my Canon XT. I had brought a Sigma 28-300 mm f/3.5-6.3 which is the longest lens I own but I found that I didn't want to use it much. I stuck with my 50 mm f/1.8. I do think the Desert Museum requires another trip, maybe with less people and more patience.
 |
| Along came a spider... |
 |
| What're you lookin' at? |
3 comments:
great pictures!
Gorgeous, Teena! My favorites are the first prairie dog one (where one in the foreground is eating some hay), and the saguaro one with the one "skeleton" in the foreground!
beautiful, teena! i love how you find beautiful things all around you. jonah being top of the list. :)
Post a Comment